Colleges and universities around the world have different criteria and degree programs. Here’s a list of some of the world’s most prestigious colleges and universities with the cost of tuition and related expenses included. College can be expensive, but having a college degree could mean the difference between being stuck in a dead end job all your life, or making your way up the ladder of life to expand your career and make more money in the long run. The list of the worlds most expensive universities starts below and on the next page!
1) Parsons School of Designis an innovative school with programs in architecture, design, fashion, fine arts, photography, and textiles. The school offers non- degree, undergraduate, and graduate degrees. The tuition for in-state and out-of-state students is$38,510. With additional costs for books and other expenses, the total is$42,839.
2) Tuition at theUniversity of Chicagocosts$53,292, with room and board on-campus at$15,726. As one of the most venerated universities in the fields of ecology and sociology, the school is known for establishing the first executive MBA degree program.
3) Johns Hopkinsis a private, research school in Baltimore. Johns Hopkins has an enrollment of 24,000 with programs in natural and social science, arts and humanities, education, music and the arts, international studies, health, and engineering. Tuition to Johns Hopkins is$52,170.
4) Dartmouth Collegeis an Ivy League institution in Hanover, New Hampshire, established in 1769. Dartmouth is known for the Geisel School of Medicine and the MBA program at Tuck School of Business. Dartmouth features 40 departments in the fields of Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, and Interdisciplinary programs. Tuition for Dartmouth is$52,950.
5) Claremont McKennaoffers dual enrollment, joint, and accelerated programs, and specialties such as Film Studies, Classical Studies, Psychology, Religious Studies, and Asian or American Studies. Tuition for Claremont McKenna is$52,825. The college is on the list of the most 100 expensive colleges in the United States.
6) QS World University Rankings placesImperial, Londonin eighth place. The institution focuses on engineering, business, science, and medicine. More than 2,300 students from 50 countries are enrolled at Imperial. Tuition is£9,250. Among the programs at Imperial are Aeronautics, Chemical Engineering, Computing, and Medicine. The school seeks out students who will be most effective in contributing to the business and technology sectors.
7) Federal Swiss Institute of Technology, Zurichis a mathematics, science, engineering, and technology institution in Zurich.The annual cost of many bachelor’s programs is approximately$48,000. However, international students with exceptional grades may qualify to pay the same tuition as local students. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students each year.
8) UNSW, Australiais one of the leading universities in Australia and is a teaching and research institution. UNSW offers degrees at the bachelor, master’s, and doctoral levels. One of the unique features of the institution is that it administers competitions in academics for school children.Tuition varies depending on the program in which you enroll.
9) The University of Buckingham, UKknown as UB, offers a college degree program that can be completed in two years rather than three. UB has programs in law, medicine, science, education, humanities, and business.Tuition runs between £12,444 and £36,000, depending on the program in which you enroll.
10) NYUis one of the USA’s most prestigious universities with campuses in Manhattan and Washington Square. Several degree programs including Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development are located at the Brooklyn campus. NYU offers more than 400 academic programs.Tuition varies depending on whether students enroll in undergraduate, graduate or professional programs.
A college degree from any of these colleges or universities is the first step toward a rewarding career! We urge everyone to look into it today, since even spending the money can pay off big in the long run!